We are looking for a QA Engineer with a minimum of 3 years experience ideally within the IGaming industry.
- Develop and maintain test cases for software products
- Identify and resolve technical issues along with cross-functional team members
- Conduct functional, integration, and regression testing
- Perform manual and automated testing
- Create detailed reports on software issues using project management tools and communicate findings to project stakeholders
- Identify and report trends in quality and automation metrics
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in software quality assurance
- Experience within the IGaming industry is preferred
- Familiarity with various web technologies
- Ability to create clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written)
- Outstanding problem-solving and analytical skills
- Passion for product quality, user experience, and industry-leading software development practices
We offer a competitive compensation package along with a comprehensive benefits program and a fun, creative, and collaborative work environment.
If you have a passion for technology and IGaming, as well as a drive for innovation and professional growth, then we encourage you to apply today!